- We want to create a dream sequence as our opening to a film. We decided to do this because we wanted to do something serious rather than a comedy. We wanted to try to work on our editing as well because we wanted to practice using white balance/contrast.
- Our main idea is that we have a girl walking through the streets in a dream state. She will experience dream like things, such as seeing people wearing white, eery masks.
- Close up – girl opens her eyes. This could be from unfocused to focus.
- Wide shot/establishing shot – Show the girl stood somewhere.
- Semi close shot – her walking around. This could be a wobbly camera to make t more disorienting.
- Over holder shot – walks onto the bridge.
- Mid close up – Looks over to the other side of the road.
- Wide – Man in mask appears as a car drives past.
- Mid Close – jumps and carries on walking, slightly more scared.
- over the sholder – walking near the grass park.
- mid close – see a masked gigure over her sholder.,
- Close up girl opening eyes
- Wide shot of surrounding area