Today was the last day before shooting. I made sure that everything was ready for Tuesday and Wednesday. I made a check list of all the things I needed so I could check I was prepared. (Check List)
I noticed when I was going through the documents I made a very bad error on the schedule. I had repeated a whole hour so I had to re do it. It was very lucky I noticed it before hand because it could’ve meant that actors would be showing up before I needed them. Here is a copy of my new schedule: Tuesday Schedule. Next time, I need to check the schedule thoroughly and get someone else to double check it as well. The old schedule could of completely ruined my film.
I made sure I printed out all the documents I needed and had spares as well. I then out everything in the car so I was ready to go in the morning.