- One of my strengths is titling. Titling is important as it is usually the first thing you see and gives an impression for the rest of the film.
- Another strength is looking at colours and layouts of shots.
- One of my strengths is creating content and developing stories/characters/scenes.
- Another strength I have is pre production.
- Something I could improve on is sound recording. In all the films I’ve made, the sound recording has let down the film
- Another weakness I have is editing. It’s something that I defiantly need to work on as it really adds to the successfulness of the film. I find it difficult because I find it very repetitive.
- People see me being a perfectionist as my weakness. This is a weakness because I can get distracted by small details and get distracted from the brief.
- Sometimes I find it hard to find motivation. This means I’ll be unproductive and can fall behind.
- I want to do some film work experience to help me gain more skills and knowledge of the film industry.
- I know someone who is a writer who could help me find work experience.
- A threat that I could face is competition. There are lots of better people then me at film and have been in the industry for years with a lot more experience.
- There isn’t any big production companies in the area or near by.
From going over my swot analysis, I have outlined what I need to work on and my strengths. This will help me for this project and future ones, but also writing CVs and personal statements.